Saturday 5 August 2017

Neymar Paris St-Germain French association make a big appearance postponed

Brazil forward Neymar, the world's most costly footballer, won't play in Paris St-Germain's first French alliance match of the season after his records neglected to be stopped in time. 

I didn't come to PSG to be the star
His universal exchange declaration missed a midnight due date, so he will watch Saturday's match against Amiens from the stands, the alliance said.

Be that as it may, he will be exhibited to supporters before the match at Parc des Princes.

Neymar, 25, joined the Ligue 1 club for a record charge of 222m euros (£200m).

He will gain 45m euros (£40.7m) a year.

In his first open appearance as a player for the French club on Friday, Neymar said it was "miserable" that individuals felt that his turn from Barcelona had been propelled by cash.

What else would you be able to purchase for Neymar's £200m?
"What I say to these individuals is they don't know anything about my own life. I was never persuaded by cash.

"On the off chance that I was following the cash, I would be elsewhere, with different clubs in different nations. I'm truly miserable that individuals still imagine that way and I'm happy that PSG put stock in me."

The player touched base in Paris by private fly on Friday and was welcomed by PSG authorities and several supporters.

At the club's shop on the Champs-Élysées, more than 1,000 fans lined to purchase a PSG shirt of their new Number 10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment