Tuesday 13 June 2017

CELEBRITY Adunni Ade Shows Deep Appreciation To Denrele On His Birthday


Controversial Nigerian television personality Denrele Edun who has been singled out repeatedly for his rather out-of-the-way fashion statement turns a year older today June 13th.

Nigerian television host for Channel O whose fashion style is on an entirely different level got several heartwarming birthday wishes.
Nollywood actress, Adunni Ade took to her Instagram page to appreciate Denrele for being a friend indeed with a big heart.
Here’s what she wrote:
They say,
Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest, but about who walked into your life and said , “I’m here for you and proved it”
You have proven to me on several occasions you are indeed a REAL FRIEND. I love you dearly!
So I say this all the time, I can’t say whose got the bigger heart @denrele_edun or @lamboginny but either way, you’ve got a big heart. God bless you now, and forever!
Happy Birthday my #Gemini mate!
Here’s how she shared it on Instagram:

0 comments:

Post a Comment